Terms and Conditions
The Pawer of Love Dog Training
Please make sure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before you make a booking. By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted them.
- Please note that the classes are reward based and no choke chains, shock collars or any other aversive equipment, tools are allowed.
- Enrollment on a course is on condition of up-to-date boosters and vaccinations.
- I do not refund payments for training classes after the course has started. I ask you to pay in full for the course at the first class. You can swap handlers any time you want but you cannot substitute dogs. If you give at least 2 weeks notice of absence, I will add on to the end of your course any class you miss.
- Please keep your dog on lead at all times unless otherwise instructed.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Please do not bring your dog if he/she is not well.
- Please do not bring bitches in season to class.
- The Pawer of Love accepts no responsibility for injury to you or your dog and accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property while at the training area.
- The Pawer of Love reserves the right to change the content, timing or venue of classes.
- Any dog deemed to be a danger to other handlers, dogs or trainers, will be asked to leave. This includes dogs who are so exuberant or excitable that they are not under proper control.
- Any behaviour prejudicial to the safety and welfare of dogs, or to other club members is strictly prohibited.
WHAT TO BRING
- A well-fitting flat collar.
- A well-fitting harness if your dog wears one.
- A strong, well maintained lead. Please make sure it is in working order and it is not damaged.
- Depending on your dog's preference: toys or plenty of high value food cut in small pieces to reward your dog.
- Poo bags
- Appropriate clothing: no high heels or flip flops. Please dress according to the weather if the training is held outside. Please bring your dog's coat as well if she or he has one.
Your enrollment indicates the acceptance of these terms.