Are you looking for classes but there are none in your area? Is your puppy not ready to attend a class yet or you don’t have time to attend one?
I’ve got a solution for you. A 6-week Good Dog Level 1 online course.
It is suitable for any dog with little or no training.
The videos are professionally shot and contain short, about 5-minute videos from Monday to Friday each week. You will see 3 highly experienced dog trainers from the UK who will talk you through the exercises.
The benefits of online classes are:
- You can study and learn in your own time when you are at home, comfortable and relaxed at a time that suits you. You can access the course any time.
- You might struggle to remember the information given in the class because there is only so much we can take in. Online training is the way around it because you can relearn and rewatch the exercises as many times as you need to.
- You might not be in the ideal headspace when you come to the class. You might be tired or hungry or have other things on your mind. That’s going to affect your ability to learn. The same applies to your dog.
- No need to travel.
- Everyone in the family can join in.
- Your dog learns in a distraction free environment.
You will learn how to teach your dog:
- loose lead walking,
- eye contact (watch me),
- sit stay,
- chill (settle on a mat),
- leave it,
- find it
- and hand touch (useful for moving your dog from A to B or recall).
Classes are held at Mottram St Andrew Village Hall.
Areas I cover Alderley Edge, Crewe, Chelford, Congleton, Handforth, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Middlewich, Northwich, Prestbury, Sandbach, Wilmslow, Winsford but don't hesitate to get in touch if you require a visit further away.