Recall training is important to help establish trust between you and your dog.
A reliable recall is not just paramount to give your dog the freedom to be off lead on walks but it can also save their life.
This is a 2-week course (1 class/week) and it includes:
- 2x practical sessions + Q&A,
- teaching your dog to come back from a distance,
- strengthen the response to your recall cue,
- games to control their impulses and strengthen your bond,
- information about why dogs often choose other dogs, birds, squirrels etc. over us and what we can do about it,
- email about the class content so that you have all the information about what to practice,
- canine body language to understand your dog better,
- regular emails for inspiration and motivation,
- 24/7 access to me via email/messages for 2 weeks regarding your dog's recall training.
Small class. Suitable for any dog, any age.
Every dog is an individual and my aim is to tailor the exercises to your dog's needs.
Next classes start spring 2023
Classes are held at Mottram St Andrew Village Hall.
Areas I cover Alderley Edge, Crewe, Chelford, Congleton, Handforth, Holmes Chapel, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Middlewich, Northwich, Prestbury, Sandbach, Wilmslow, Winsford but don't hesitate to get in touch if you require a visit further away.